This Season in Historic Roxbury includes Shop Small Saturday with Pop up Market on Main, Soup n Sip, Fine Dining, Unique Shopping and MORE!!!!!!
Celebrate the Holidays in Roxbury!
Activities and Events:
* Small Works Exhibit at the Roxbury Arts Group - Nov 23 - Jan 4th
Give the gift of the arts! Just in time for the holiday shopping season, this exhibit features works that are sized 12″ x 12″ or smaller, and are all priced $300 or less. Purchased artwork can be taken home the same day during this cash and carry event. These are big gifts in small packages from over 25 of the most talented artists who have worked tirelessly to support the Roxbury Arts Group and our programs during this past year.
* Shop Small Saturday November 30th, Main Street Roxbury.
- Pop-up market at the blue Cuttita building on Main street from noon until 4pm with Just Shop, Art and curiosities by Chris Durham, Maple Syrup, Heidi Quicks Creative Garden and more! GRBA welcome table with hot cider and cookies.
- Ate O Ate food truck at their home base on the corner of Vega Mountain rd and Main st from 4pm-8pm.
- Wine Tasting at Roxbury Wine and Spirits.
- Wonderful gifts at Roxbury General Store
* ROXBURY SOUP & SIP - Dec 7 from 5 - 7pm
Stroll to over a dozen locations throughout the hamlet.
Your ticket includes:
soups and sips of wine at over a dozen locations dessert reception at the Roxbury Arts Group at 7pm
~ cast your vote for best soup ~ silent auction of cool stuff to support Roxbury beautification projects, followed by FREE concert at 7.30pm at Roxbury Arts Group by The Wynotte Sisters.
Participants: Ate O Ate • Chappie’s • Catskill Dreamteam • Catskill Mountain Wood • Greater Roxbury Business Association • Hughson Benson Insurance • Table to Farm Tours • Farmhouse Caterers • Roxbury General • Roxbury Motel • Roxbury Public Library • Roxbury Wine and Spirits and more!
$30 per person ~ 2 for $50
Tickets available at Roxbury General Store, Roxbury Wine and Spirits and https://roxburyartsgroup.org/2018/01/26/december-7-roxbury-soup-sip/
Funds to benefit Roxbury Beautification Projects.
This program is sponsored by the Friends of Main Street in coordination with the MARK Project.
* Skiing/Boarding/Tubing at Plattekill Mountain - Opening Day Dec 12
* Santa coming into town with the Roxbury Firedepartment! Parade and Pictures with Santa at the Roxbury Firedepartment - December 14th, 5pm
* Greater Roxbury Business Association Holiday Party - Dec 18 5:30—7:30 PM at Farmhouse Caterers at Shephards Hills Golf Course, Roxbury.
Celebrate the Season, and Raise A Toast with Members of Our Business Community
GRBA Member of the Year Award Will Be Announced!
Hors d’Oeuvres by Farmhouse caterers, Wine & Beer cash bar
$10 fee, open to members and non-members
* Unique Holiday shopping at The Roxbury General.